After we emerge from a very strange time in our lives we at the VCA have been able to start our classes again. As i understand that Social distancing and adequate protection is paramount to me doing these classes. For this reason we have instituted the following conditions.
1. All students will have a minimum of 6 feet of distance from each other. I have a lab that can normally hold 12 students, but i will only host 4 students at a time for now. My tasting and brewing tables are 6 feet long and i have two of them.
2. All tasting of coffee will be done solely individually, ie. NO SHARING CUPS
3. Hand washing is mandatory
4. Masks are your choice. If we keep 6 feet between us as much as we can masks is optional. If we need to approach and converse MASKS ARE MANDATORY!!
5. Your commonsense and Ours will make this a safe and learning experience.
If you have concerns or questions please TEXT John at 604-684-5552, and I will do my best to answer your questions.
I hope 2020 is a good year for everyone and I hope to see you all at Vancouver Coffee Academy, on Beautiful Granville Island.
Keep it Greasy
John Sanders AST